LET'S TALK ABOUT BODY SHAPES (Part 3)
This month, we will show you how to dress a Rectangle body shape
You Have a Rectangle Body Shape When:
- You have straight hips
- You have straight body line
- You do not have a lot of curves
- Your shoulders and hips will generally be the same measurement
The key to dressing a rectangle body shape is to create more curves by defining the waist.
Your power pieces include:
- Tops and jackets that emphasize the waist
- Narrow neckline to accentuate your slender look (turtle neck, crew neck, halter neckline)
- Shirt with belted waist
- Button down shirts
- Cigarette pants
- Low rise
- skinny styles and a wider leg
DRESSES AND SKIRTS
- Shift dresses
- A-line skirts with high waist
- Any trim that has flounce or ruffle
- A cinched waist skirt
Celebrities with apple shaped bodies:
Also in News
Let's continue the discussion about Body Shapes. Do you have a Pear Shaped body?.
Let's talk about Body Shapes!
To dress your body right, you have to know your shape. It is the basis for great style.
Tip on how to wear an Asymmetrical Dress